Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts, Liverpool
||This article is incomplete. (February 2009)|
|Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts|
Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts
|Town or city||Liverpool|
|Client||Her Majesty's Courts Service|
The Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts, in Derby County Square, Liverpool, are operated by Her Majesty's Courts Service. The building contains the city's Crown Court which was previously housed in St George's Hall. It also contains Liverpool District Probate Registry  and the Liverpool Youth Court.
- "Liverpool Crown Court". Her Majesty's Courts Service. Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- "Liverpool District Probate Registry". Her Majesty's Courts Service. Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- "Liverpool Youth Court". Her Majesty's Courts Service. Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- Russell Jenkins (16 December 2008). "Sean Mercer to serve minimum of 22 years for murdering Rhys Jones". London: Times Online. Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- Sarah Chapman. "BARTON GUILTY OF WALKER MURDER". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 1 April 2011.
- "Gooch Gang members will be sentence for bringing 'murder and mayhem' to Manchester". Daily Telegraph. 7 April 2009.
- "Gangsters guilty of wake murder". BBC News. 6 April 2009.
|This article about a Merseyside building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|