From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lives in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lives may refer to:
- The plural form of life
- Lives, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- The number of lives in a video game; see Health (gaming), 1-up, and Continue (video gaming)
- Parallel Lives, aka Lives of the Noble Greeks and Romans, a series of biographies of famous men, written by Plutarch and thus often called Plutarch's Lives or The Lives of Plutarch
- LiVES, a video editing program and VJ tool
- "Lives", a song by Modest Mouse from the album The Moon & Antarctica
- A short form of Lives of the Most Excellent Painters, Sculptors, and Architects, a 16th-century book by Giorgio Vasari
- 'LIVES' - Lincolnshire Integrated Voluntary Emergency Service, Prehospital care provider in Lincolnshire, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.