|Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport|
|IATA: LVI – ICAO: FLHN
|Elevation AMSL||3,302 ft / 991 m|
Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (IATA: LVI, ICAO: FLHN), formerly Livingstone Airport, is an international airport on the northern edge of Livingstone, Zambia. The airport is named after Harry Mwanga Nkumbula, who was the leader of the Africa National Congress in Zambia. It is the closest airport to the Victoria Falls.
Currently, the airport is undergoing expansion; the new terminal is expected to open in 2014.
Airlines and destinations
|British Airways operated by Comair||Johannesburg-OR Tambo|
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa|
|Kenya Airways||Nairobi-Jomo Kenyatta|
|Proflight Zambia||Lusaka, Lower Zambezi|
|South African Airways||Johannesburg-OR Tambo|
- "Kenya Airways: une nouvelle route vers la Zambie". Air Journal. 16 March 2013. Archived from the original on 19 March 2013.
- Accident history for LVI at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for FLHN at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for FLHN at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for FLHN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This Zambia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Zambia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|