From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liw or LIW can mean:
- Liw, Poland, a village in Masovia
- Gmina Liw, an administrative district named after that village
- Liw, an alternative name for the Liwiec river
- Daniel Liw, a Swedish Bandy player who currently plays for Dynamo Moscow as a midfielder
- Low intensity warfare
- Loikaw Airport in Burma
- Lyttleton Engineering Works (Lyttleton Ingeneurs Werke in Afrikaans), the former name of Denel Land Systems, a division of the South African state owned Denel (SOC) arms and aerospace manufacturer.
- In computers, 'long instruction word': see Very long instruction word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.