From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liwa may refer to:
- Liwa (sub-prefecture) in Mamdi Department
United Arab Emirates
- Liwa Oasis, Abu Dhabi
- Liwa (music), traditional dance in UAE
- Liwa Chemicals, chemicals company in UAE
- Long Island Wrestling Association, LIWA
- Sanjak, an administrative division of the Ottoman empire also called a Liwa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.