|Occupation||Writer, Film director|
|Notable works||He's Just Not That Into You|
Liz Tuccillo is an American writer and film director best known for her work on the HBO comedy series Sex and the City and for co-authoring (with Greg Behrendt) the self-help book He's Just Not That Into You, for which they won a Quill Award. Her first novel, How to Be Single, was published in June 2008.
Tuccillo wrote the 2005 television series Related, which aired on the WB network. She directed and wrote the 2008 film Gone to the Dogs and the film Take Care which premiered at South by Southwest in March 2014.
As an actress, she was seen in the film Welcome to New York, in which she had one line.
- "The 2005 Awards". The Quill Book Awards. Archived from the original on July 6, 2006.
- "Related". Kino.de (in German). Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Related". IMdb. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Deming, Mark. "Gone to the Dogs (2008)". Allmovie. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- "A Conversation with 'Take Care' Writer/Director Liz Tuccillo". mxdwn.com. March 20, 2014. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|