From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lizard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lizard is a reptile. It may also refer to:
- The Lizard, a peninsula in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Lizard (village), a village on The Lizard
- Lizard Point, Cornwall, a headland on The Lizard, Cornwall
- Lizard complex, the ophiolite geology of The Lizard peninsula
- Lizard Point (Queensland), an outcrop of rock in Australia
- Lizard Creek, any one of several streams
- Lizard (album), a 1970 album by King Crimson
- Tenor cornett or lizard
- The Lizard (album), an album by Saigon Kick
- The Lounge Lizards, a jazz group formed in 1978 by saxophone player John Lurie
- The Lizards, a song by Phish
- Lizard Studios, a Russian record label founded by pop rock singer Dmitry Koldun
- Lizard (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Lizards, alternate name of The Race, fictional aliens in the Worldwar series of stories
- Lizard (short stories), a collection of short stories by Banana Yoshimoto
- Marmoulak (film) (The Lizard), a 2004 Iranian comedy movie
- "Lizards" (Heroes), the second episode of the second season of the TV show "Heroes"
- Reptilians, humanoid reptiles from various conspiracy theories, particularly those of David Icke, popularly known as "Lizards"
- Lizard (camouflage), French military camouflage pattern
- The "Lizard", nickname of Dusty Baker, a former Major League Baseball player and manager
- The "Lizard", nickname of Tony Bloom, a professional poker player
- The constellation Lacerta, known as "The Lizard"
- The Military Organization Lizard Union, a Polish WWII anti-Nazi resistance group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.