From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View from street
|Location||St. Augustine, Florida, USA|
|Governing body||Local government|
|NRHP Reference #||70000846|
|Added to NRHP||April 15, 1970|
|Designated NHL||April 15, 1970|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Llambias House.|
The Llambias House (also known as the Fernandez-Llambias House) is a historic home in St. Augustine, Florida. It is located at 31 St. Francis Street. On April 15, 1970, it was designated a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
- "National Register of Historical Places - Florida (FL), St. Johns County". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-09-23.
- Llambias House at National Historic Landmarks Program
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- National Historic Landmarks program
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. FL-171, "Fernandez-Llambias House, 31 Saint Francis Street, Saint Augustine, St. Johns County, FL", 2 photos, 10 data pages, supplemental material
|This article about a property in Florida on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|