From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Llanfair, Ceredigion; a small village in Mid Wales
- Llanfair, Gwynedd, a village in the Ardudwy area of Gwynedd
- Llanfair Caereinion, Powys; a small town in east central Wales
- Llanfair PG (Llanfairpwllgwyngyll), Anglesey; a village and community on the island of Anglesey in Wales
- Other place-names in Wales beginning with Llanfair.
- Llanfair (One Life to Live), the Lord family mansion on the American soap opera One Life to Live
- Llanfair is a popular traditional Welsh hymn tune, often sung to the words "Hail the day that sees him rise" or "Gwyn a gwridog, hawddgar iawn".
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.