From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Llanfihangel-y-pennant, Abergynolwyn)
This article is about the community and village in Meirionnydd. For the village in Eifionydd, see Llanfihangel-y-pennant, Dolbenmaen.
St Michael's Church
Llanfihangel-y-Pennant shown within Gwynedd
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
- See also Llanfihangel (disambiguation).
Llanfihangel-y-Pennant is a small village and community, which includes Abergynolwyn, in the Meirionnydd area of Gwynedd in Wales. It is located in the foothills of Cadair Idris, and has a population of 402.
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Gwynedd
- "Bala and the Bible". Thomas Charles, Ann Griffiths and Mary Jones. E. Wyn James. Autumn 2005. Retrieved 2008-02-26.
- Official website for St Michael's, Llanfihangel-y-Pennant
- Geograph : Photographs of Llanfihangel-y-Pennant and Abergynolwyn
|This Gwynedd location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|