From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up llano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Llano is the Spanish word for plain. It may refer to:
- Llano, California
- Llano Estacado, a region in northwest Texas and eastern New Mexico
- Llano, Texas, a small city in Llano County, Texas
- Llano County, Texas
- Llano River, a Texan river
- Gonzalo Queipo de Llano, a Spanish army-officer serving during the Spanish Civil War
- Los Llanos, a plain in north-western South America
- Llanero, a person from Los Llanos
- The Llano, a magical song from Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series
- Llano (processor), the codename for the first AMD Accelerated Processing Unit microprocessor.
- Llanito, the local language of Gibraltar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Llano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.