|Full name||Lloyd Joseph Rigby|
|Date of birth||27 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Preston, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2008||→ Vauxhall Motors (loan)||?||(?)|
|2009–2010||→ Radcliffe Borough (loan)||?||(?)|
|2010||Royal Racing Montegnée||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 May 2010.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rigby came through Rochdale's youth system, signing a one-year contract in 2007. He was loaned out to Conference North club Vauxhall Motors in January 2008. He made his debut in their 2–0 defeat away at Redditch United. After a successful loan period with Vauxhall, Rigby signed a permanent deal with the club at the end of the 2007–08 season, before being taken on trial by League One club Stockport County and eventually signing a permanent contract.
He made his debut on 1 September for Stockport in their 4–1 away victory over Crewe Alexandra in the Football League Trophy. Rigby spent most of the season on loan at Radcliffe Borough before returning to Stockport, to make a couple of appearances at the end of the 2009–10 season.
He returned to pre-season training at Stockport County at the start of the 2010–11 season, after the club came out of administration. and appeared in a couple of their friendlies, but was released before the season started. Rigby spent some time playing in Belgium, but became homesick and went on to sign for Chorley.
- "Search results: Lloyd Rigby". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- Doyle, Alec (13 August 2008). "Football: Rigby steps up to League One after Stockport seal deal with Motors". Ellesmere Port Pioneer. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Keeper on Vauxhall". Rochdale A.F.C. 8 January 2008. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Crewe 1 – 4 Stockport". BBC Sport. 1 September 2009. Retrieved 19 October 2009.
- "Flitcroft strengthens his squad". Chorley Guardian. 2 December 2010. Retrieved 3 December 2010.