From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Load factor may refer to:
- Load factor (aeronautics), the ratio of the lift of an aircraft to its weight
- Load factor (computer science), the ratio of the number of records to the number of addresses within a data structure
- Load factor (electrical), the average power divided by the peak power over a period of time
- Passenger load factor, the ratio of revenue passenger miles to available seat miles of a particular transportation operation (e.g. a flight)
- Factor loadings in statistics, the exposure to specific factors or components in Factor Analysis or Principal Component Analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Load factor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.