From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This page duplicates a dictionary definition already listed on Wiktionary. Its dictionary counterpart can be found at Wiktionary:Transwiki:Loaf, Wiktionary:Loaf, or Wiktionary:loaf.
Is this page still needed in Wikipedia?
- Bread pan, also called a loaf pan
- Cottage loaf, an English double-decker loaf of bread
- Malt loaf, a sweet dark bread, sometimes with fruit
- Nutraloaf, type of food sometimes served in some US prisons
- Sugarloaf, a solid form that refined sugar has been sold in
- Sandwich loaf, a layer-cake like party food, made from a whole loaf of bread with savory filings
- LOAF Linux On A Floppy
|Look up loaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th ed, 2003.