From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lobe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lobe may refer to:
- Lobe (anatomy)
- Lobe (surname)
- Lobation, a characteristic of the nucleus of certain biological cells
- Glacial lobe, a lobe-shaped glacier
- Sidelobe, an identifiable segment of an antenna radiation pattern
- Acoustic lobe, radiation pattern exhibited by multi-driver loudspeakers
- Lobe, a large-scale structure of a radio galaxy
- Roche lobe, the region of space around a star in a binary system within which orbiting material is gravitationally bound to that star
- Lobe, an oblong protrusion from a camshaft
- The Lobe, a character in Freakazoid!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.