Local church (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Local churches)
A local church is a Christian congregation of members and clergy.
Local church may also refer to:
- Local Church (denomination), The Local Churches, a Christian group affiliated with Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and Living Stream Ministry publishing house.
- Parish church, a local church united with other parishes under a bishop or presbytery
- Congregationalist polity, a form of church organization by which each local church that governs itself independently
- Particular church, an ecclesial community
- Christian church, both a Christian association of people and a place of worship
- Ecclesiastical polity, church government and structure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Local church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.