From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Local council (disambiguation))
Local council may refer to:
- Local council (Israel)
- Local councils of Malta
- An elected authority in the local government in the United Kingdom
- An elected authority in the local government in Australia
- Local Council, a form of local elected government within the districts of Uganda
- Local municipality (South Africa)
- The parsissaet, former local councils in colonial Greenland
- Local Council of the Russian Orthodox Church
- In the Eastern Orthodox Church, a local council is a historical synod (council of bishop)
- Boy Scouts of America Local Councils
- Local School Councils, a council in every public school in Chicago, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Local council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.