From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up locator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Locator may refer to:
- One who locates, or is entitled to locate, a land or mining claim
- Locator map
- Locator software, a type of e-commerce software
- Maidenhead Locator System, a method used by amateur radio operators to define locations on the Earth
- Record locators used by airlines and travel agencies
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
- A device used in acoustic location
- The Locator, a series of novels by Richard Greener which were adapted into the television series The Finder
- Non-directional beacon, a radio navigation aid for use by pilots of aircraft
- Locator outer marker, a radio navigation aid for use with an aircraft instrument landing system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.