|Born||Christopher Lachlan Daddo
14 March 1970
Christopher Lachlan "Lochie" Daddo (born 14 March 1970 in Sydney) is an Australian actor and television presenter. His older brothers are actors Andrew and Cameron Daddo, and Andrew's twin, Jamie Daddo.
Upon finishing school in Melbourne in 1987, Lochie Daddo began a horticulture course and worked as a landscape gardener for six months. Lochie's passion for exploration and adventure led him on numerous ventures through the Whitsundays and across Europe.
Upon returning to Australia in 1990, he took up an offer from a modelling agency and soon after began his television career. He first appeared as host of travel show Getaway during the mid-1990s for six years.
From 1992–93, he portrayed the role of Stephen Gottlieb in Neighbours. He appeared in 1995 in an episode of the ABC series G.P., Out as Patrick Walsh the romantic interest of the series' regular gay character Dr. Martin Dempsey played by Damian Rice. In 2005, he appeared on the series Blue Water High.
Throughout his career, he has worked as an actor, reporter and presenter for all the major Australian networks, on everything from entertainment news to current affairs including Let’s Do It, E! News, Entertainment Tonight, The Today Show and Animal Hospital.
He has also hosted corporate and training videos for numerous major Australian corporations including Qantas, the NRMA, the Commonwealth Bank and Telstra as well as a spokesperson for the 40 Hour Famine.
- "Roller coasters". Sydney Morning Herald. 11 May 2005. Retrieved 13 April 2011.
- "Corporate Speaker Profile". Ovations.com.au. Retrieved 13 April 2011.
- 22 April 2007 11:30 pm (22 April 2007). "It takes more than cleavage". Adelaidenow.com.au. Retrieved 13 April 2011.
- It Takes Two – The First To Go[dead link]
- Mickelburough, Peter (25 May 2008). "Pregnancy club grows". Heraldsun.com.au. Retrieved 13 April 2011.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|