From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lockdown (film))
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (November 2014)|
|Look up lockdown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lockdown is an emergency response to prevent escape or intrusion.
Lockdown may also refer to:
- Lockdown (2000 film), a 2000 film starring Richard T. Jones and Gabriel Casseus
- Lockdown (2015 film), an upcoming film starring Dean Ambrose
- Lockdown (TV series), a National Geographic Channel show on prisons
- "Lockdown" (Haven) an episode of Haven
- "Lockdown" (House), an episode of House
- "Lockdown" (Lost), an episode of Lost
- "Lockdown" (song), an Amy Lee song from the album Aftermath.
- "Lockdown" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Lockdown" (The 4400 episode), an episode of The 4400
- Lockdown (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Lockdown (Transformers), a character in the Transformers universe
- TNA Lockdown, a Total Nonstop Action Wrestling pay-per-view event
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown, a 2005 video game
- An alternative term for lock-on, whereby protesters to make it difficult to remove them from their place of protest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.