From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up locking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Locking may refer to:
- Locking (computer science)
- Locking, Somerset, a village and civil parish in the United Kingdom
- Brian Locking (born 1938), rock guitarist
- Norm Locking (1911–1995), National Hockey League player
- Locking (dance), a style of funk dance invented in the early 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Locking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.