|Developer(s)||Twisted Pixel Games|
|Release date(s)||Xbox One
LocoCycle is a motorcycle racing video game developed by Twisted Pixel Games and published by Microsoft Studios. Originally announced as an Xbox Live Arcade title at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012, LocoCycle was released in November of 2013 for Xbox One, and will be released in 2014 for Xbox 360.
Gameplay and plot
The game stars "I.R.I.S." (voiced by Lisa Foiles), a sentient motorcycle that looks similar to light cycles from the Tron franchise. It graduated from Big Arms Academy's School of Assassination as valedictorian. The bike can perform over 40 forms of combat and speaks 50 languages. It can also travel a mile in 20 seconds (180 mph or 290 km/h), and can cloak. I.R.I.S. is accompanied by a mechanic named Pablo (voiced by Freddy Rodriguez), who is dragged along behind her during the game's events.
Robert Patrick provides the voice of an antagonist motorcycle called S.P.I.K.E. Additionally, the game features live-action sequences with performance by actors such as Freddy Rodriguez, James Gunn, and Tom Savini.
- "E3 2012: LocoCycle Is Xbox 360's Exclusive Light-Cycle Style Racer". Cinemablend.com. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "E3 2012: Twisted Pixel's LocoCycle Announced". IGN. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "E3: Microsoft Announces Ascend: New Gods, LocoCycle, and Matter". Whatculture.com. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "Official Lococycle Announce Trailer". YouTube. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
- "We Make Awesome". Twisted Pixel Games. Retrieved 2013-11-26.
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|