|Assembly||Saint-Eustache, Quebec, Canada|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||2-door 3-seater, central driving position coupe|
|Layout||Mid engine, rear-wheel drive|
|Engine||6.2 L V8|
|Transmission||6-speed Tremec manual|
|Wheelbase||294 cm (115.7 in)|
|Length||452 cm (178.0 in)|
|Width||222 cm (87.4 in)|
|Height||112 cm (44.1 in)|
|Curb weight||1,134 kg (2,500 lb)|
It debuted at the 2007 Montreal International Auto Show as a pre-production prototype under the name "Locus Pléthore", under the supervision of Luc Chartrand. It has a supercharged V8 6.2L powered 750 hp (560 kW) (torque 655 lb·ft (888 N·m) was displayed or an optional high performance home made engine of 1,100 hp (820 kW). The chassis and body is made entirely out of carbon fibre with no engine subframe hence the chassis is exceptionally rigid. The car will weigh approximately 1,089 kg (2,401 lb) and, if mated to the 1,300 hp (970 kW) engine, will have a power-to-weight ratio equivalent to that of a Formula One race car. Two prototypes were constructed, the second suggests a centre seating position previously featured in only the McLaren F1, 1966 Ferrari 365 P prototype, and the 1969 Bizzarrini Manta Concept. HTT Automobile will custom build a limited lifetime production run of 99 Pléthores.
On February 16, 2011, the Pléthore was featured on CBC's The Dragon's Den. Sébastien Forest & Carl Descoteaux put forward their pitch for Canada's first supercar, asking $1.5 million dollars for 20% of their company. Subject to completion of due diligence, W. Brett Wilson and Robert Herjavec offered to become partners in the company by purchasing 20% of the company for $1 million, providing an additional $500,000 in loans, and acquiring the rights to purchase 3 Plethores at cost, including the first car to be sold in Canada. This deal fell through after the transmission failed during a test drive, however an unidentified party stepped in after their television appearance with the necessary funding. HTT plans to make 6-7 cars a year with 6 cars registered as pre-sold.
- "2007 Locus Plethore Prototype". Supercars. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Mary Teresa Bitti (2011-02-21). "Dragons breathe fire into Plethore". Driving.ca. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Noah Joseph (2007-01-19). "Montreal Auto Show: Locus Plethore supercar unveiled...almost". Auto Blog. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Paul Choi (2011-02-17). "Speed thrills as supercar dazzles Toronto AutoShow". The Star. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Bryan Borzykowski. "Business plan: Can a Canadian company make the next Bugatti?". Profit Guide. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- David Booth. "Coming soon: Canadian hypercars". MSN Autos. Archived from the original on 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- "Chilling Performance: HTT Plethore LC-750 Supercar". WorldCarShows. 2011-03-08. Archived from the original on 2012-03-23. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to HTT Pléthore.|