Loda Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||39.05 sq mi (101.1 km2)|
|• Land||38.76 sq mi (100.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.29 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.74%|
|Elevation||738 ft (225 m)|
|• Density||37.7/sq mi (14.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60918, 60924, 60948, 60957|
|GNIS feature ID||0429273|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 39.05 square miles (101.1 km2), of which 38.76 square miles (100.4 km2) (or 99.26%) is land and 0.29 square miles (0.75 km2) (or 0.74%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Pine Ridge Cemetery.
- Bayles Lake
- Lake Irquois
- Cissna Park Community Unit School District 6
- Paxton-Buckley-Loda Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Loda Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Lyman Township, Ford County||Artesia Township|
|Wall Township, Ford County||Pigeon Grove Township|
|Patton Township, Ford County||Button Township, Ford County|