Lodewijk Caspar Valckenaer (Leeuwarden, June 7, 1715 – Leiden, March 15, 1785) was a Dutch classical scholar, at Leiden. He was a follower of Tiberius Hemsterhuis, and his successor in 1766 in the chair of Greek at Leiden. He was born in Leeuwarden.
The jurist and politician Johan Valckenaer (1759–1821) was his son.
- Ammonius. De adfinium vocabulorum differentia (Leiden 1739)
- Dictata in antiquitates Graecas (1751)
- Observationes philologicae in Evangelium Lucae (1751)
- Observationes philologicae in Actus Apostolicos (1752)
- Observationes philologicae in primam Pauli epistolam ad Corinthios (1752)