From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loge may refer to:
- Loge-Fougereuse, a village and commune in the Vendée department of France
- La Loge, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department of France
- La Loge-Pomblin, a commune in the Aube department of France
- La Loge-aux-Chèvres, a commune in the Aube department of France
- Loge (moon), a natural satellite of Saturn
- Loge, Germanized name for the merging of the god Loki and giant Logi in the operas Das Rheingold and Die Walküre by Richard Wagner
- Loge, Swedish modernization and sometime anglicization of Logi, a personification of fire in Norse mythology and legend, discussed in the article Fornjót
- La Loge (painting), an 1874 painting by Pierre-Auguste Renoir also known as The Theatre Box
- Box (theatre)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.