|Industry||Software, Telecommunication, Satellite, Broadband, Billing Mediation Platform|
|Key people||Flavio Gomes, President|
LogiSense is a privately owned software development company headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario Canada. LogiSense's EngageIP software provides Telecommunications billing, Operational Support Systems, Captive Portal and Bandwidth management solutions.
Traditionally LogiSense services growth IP markets with customers including Digiweb, Infosat Communications, SimpleSignal, Atria Networks (acquired by Rogers Communications), Telesphere, KMTS (acquired by Bell Aliant) among others.
- LogiSense formed in 1998 as a spinoff from the research and development department of one of the first independent regional ISPs in Southern Ontario
- In 1999, LogiSense won key Billing/OSS and service management accounts with Siemens AG and HMV Japan
- In 2001, LogiSense added fixed wireless capability to EngageIP that served rural and emerging Wi-Fi network providers
- In 2003, VoIP rating capability was added to EngageIP and LogiSense officially entered the traditional Telecommunication space
- In 2005, LogiSense converted EngageIP to a fully functional web centric platform
- In 2008, the company partnered with leading softswitch manufacturing vendors and added service provisioning capabilities
- LogiSense was awarded Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award for 2014.
- LogiSense was awarded Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award for 2011.
Notable Customer Relationships
- In October 2009, LogiSense announced the implementation of EngageIP at KeyOn - one of the largest providers of wireless broadband, satellite and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) services in the United States.
- In October 2009, LogiSense partners with BillSoft to provide billing, rating, taxation solution for U.S. nationwide hosted VoIP services at Telesphere.
- In June 2010, LogiSense wins multi-year Billing and OSS deployment with Calgary-based Infosat Communications LP 
- In May 2011, LogiSense expanded IP Billing portfolio by signing a multi-year agreement to provide Billing and OSS services to Apogee for on-campus residential network (ResNet) services for higher education facilities across North America.
- Operations Support System
- Telecommunications billing
- Billing Mediation Platform
- Bandwidth management
- Traffic Shaping
- Hotspot (Wi-Fi)
- Call accounting
- Captive Portal
- LogiSense Website
- KeyOn to implement LogiSense's EngageIP billing and OSS/CRM platform., retrieved October 2009
- Telesphere Power Telesphere hosted VoIP billing solution., retrieved October 2009
- LogiSense announces the implementation of its flagship billing, rating and customer management software at Infosat Communications LP, retrieved June 2010
- LogiSense wins multi-year deal for Billing & OSS with Apogee for ResNet services across North America, retrieved June 2010