|Industry||Software, Web Products, Consultancy|
|Key people||Bhavin Turakhia, (CEO) Sandeep Ramchandani, (Director)|
E-mail hosting service,
Do-It-Yourself Website Builder,
Build-It-For-Me Website Builder
|Services||ICANN Accreditaton Consultancy|
LogicBoxes is a web products and consulting company that specializes in providing private labeled, web presence and communication applications to ICANN Registrars, Large Web Hosts, Domain Resellers, ISPs and Telcos. In addition, it also offers consulting and a turnkey SaaS platform which provides end-to-end business automation to its clients.
It provides ERP solutions that handle sales, marketing, finance, billing and provisioning automation for domain registrars. Registrars can connect to gTLDs and ccTLD registries through their platforms.
LogicBoxes also has employees in China, UAE and USA as part of the resources it shares with the Directi Group.
In the first quarter of 2011,LogicBoxes powered over 5 million domains through 85+ registrars in 32 countries. It is currently the largest outsourced registrar platform provider, and one of the few companies that works exclusively in this specialization.
LogicBoxes was launched in 2003 as a separate business unit of Directi, with the aim to provide registrar software to Directi’s in-house domain registrar, ResellerClub, and other registrars. It was the first business automation solution for registrars and is currently the largest.
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO of LogicBoxes, has served as the chairman of the Registrar Stakeholder Group (formerly the Registrar Constituency). He served as the chair for two successive terms, and is the youngest elected chair to date.
Products and Services
- ICANN Consultancy- LogicBoxes consults domain resellers, web hosts, ISPs and telcos on gaining ICANN accreditation. To date they have accredited over 85 registrars. At HostingCon in August 2009, LogicBoxes unveiled Accreditation.com, a division that exclusively assists clients achieve ICANN Accreditation.
- Domain Registry Services- LogicBoxes provides registrar software to ccTLDs registries to help them set-up a local, or their own, registrar. They have worked with .mn, and .coop. LogicBoxes carried out the domain migration of 27,000 domains for the .co registry from the Universidad de los Andes to the Registry’s own Registrar in 2010.
- Domains Exchange- Domains Exchange is the domain registration product from LogicBoxes. It acts as a gateway for Registrars to directly connect to popular gTLDs and multiple ccTLDs and register domains under their own registrar. The LogicBoxes platform currently supports 50+ TLDs.
- Web Hosting- LogicBoxes provides enterprise level hosting services to large providers. It launched its unlimited hosting plan in August, 2009.
- Email Hosting- LogicBoxes also offers email hosting to its partners, it launched this new service in June, 2009.
In September 2008, LogicBoxes, as part of the Directi group, was accused by HostExploit and Knujon of supporting malware and illegal online pharmacies. This was later proved false. Shortly thereafter, HostExploit and Knujon released a joint statement with Directi, which spoke of their common goal of combating abuse on the Internet.
- "Directi Management". Directi.
- Paris ICANN.org