From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loh may refer to:
- John M. Loh (born 1938), Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- Betty Loh Ti (1937–1968), Chinese actress
- Christine Loh Kung-wai, former Hong Kong Legislator and founder of the Citizens Party and Hong Kong Human Rights Monitor
- Sandra Tsing Loh (born 1962), Los Angeles, California-based author, actress and radio commentator
- Loh Boon Siew (1915–1995), also known as Mr Honda, Penangite tycoon and the founder of Boon Siew Honda
- Richard Loh
- F. Loh, the supposed composer of Der Flohwalzer
- Loh (Ramayana), one of the sons of Rama and Sita, also known as "Lava"
- Onz Loh, more widely known as Valerie Solanas, U.S.
- Loh, a part of Affoltern am Albis in the Canton of Zürich
- Loh (Breckerfeld), a part of Breckerfeld, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Loh (Dortmund), a part of Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Loh (Schwelm), a part of Schwelm in the Ennepe-Ruhr district, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Loh (Stephansposching), a part of Stephansposching, Bavaria
In the Republic of Vanuatu:
- Loh, an alternative spelling of Lo, an island of the Torres Islands group
- Loh Kooi Choon v. Government of Malaysia, (1977) 2 MLJ 187 is a case decided in Malaysia concerning the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.
LOH may refer to:
- Large Object Heap, a programming term of .NET platform
- Legion of Honour, a French order
- Loss of heterozygosity, a genetics term
- Light Observation Helicopter, a US Army program from the early 1960s
- HAL Light Observation Helicopter
- Lostock Hall railway station, England; National Rail station code LOH
- The Legend of Heroes, a series of role-playing games developed by Nihon Falcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.