From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lolita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolita is a 1955 novel by Vladimir Nabokov. Lolita or loli may also refer to:
- Lolita (1962 film), a film directed by Stanley Kubrick, adapted from the novel
- Lolita (1997 film), a film directed by Adrian Lyne, also adapted from the novel
- Lolita Anime (1984–1985), the first ever hentai original video animation
- Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu) (1984), three-episode hentai anime
- Lolita, a play adapted by Edward Albee from the novel that opened and closed on Broadway in 1981
- Lolita, Texas, town in Jackson County
- Lolita, My Love, 1971 musical by John Barry and Alan Jay Lerner
- "Lolita (trop jeune pour aimer)", a 1987 single by French Canadian singer Céline Dion
- Lolita (opera), a 1992 opera by Rodion Shchedrin based on Nabokov's novel
- "Moi... Lolita", a 2000 debut single by French singer Alizée
- "Lolita" (Belinda song), a song from Belinda's 2010 album Carpe Diem
- "Lolita" (The Veronicas song), a song by Australian duo The Veronicas
- "Lolita", a song by Arturo Buzzi-Peccia
- "Lolita", a song by Prince, from his 2006 album 3121
- "Lolita", a song by Eric Von Schmidt, from his 1963 album The Folk Blues of Eric Von Schmidt
- "Lolita", a song from Suzanne Vega's 1996 album Nine Objects of Desire
- "Lolita", a song from the Stereophonics' 2005 album Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
- "Lolita", a song from Elefant's 2006 album The Black Magic Show
- "Lolita", a song from the 2011 Tamil film Engeyum Kaadhal
- "Lolita", a song by Lana Del Rey, included as a bonus track on some editions of her 2012 album Born to Die
- "Lolita", a song by Leah Labelle released in 2013.
- Lolita (Austrian singer) (1931–2010), Austrian pop singer
- Lolita, a slang term for a sexually attractive, seductive or precocious young girl
- Lolicon, a Japanese portmanteau of "Lolita complex", used to describe an attraction to young girls, and also fictional works with a related theme
- Lolita fashion, a fashion subculture originating in Japan
- LOLITA, a natural language processing system developed at Durham University, England
- Lolita (orca) (born 1964), a female orca kept at Miami Seaquarium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.