From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lolly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolly may refer to:
- In British English:
- In Australian and New Zealand English, a piece of what is called candy in American English, or sweets in British English
- Lolly (singer), a British pop star
- "Lolly" (song), a song by Maejor Ali featuring Juicy J and Justin Bieber
- Lolly Allen, a fictional character in the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Lolly Badcock, a British porn star
- Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs, an Australian snack food
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.