From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lolo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolo can refer to: Nelson "Lolo" Morales, Born in The Bronx, New York. The name "Lolo" given to him by his grandmother on the day of his birth, April 21st, 1986.
- Lolo River, tributary of Ogooué River in Gabon
- Lolo, Cameroon, a village in East Region, Cameroon
- Lolo, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Lolo, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Lolo, Montana, a census-designated place
- Lolo Pass (Idaho–Montana)
- Lolo Pass (Oregon)
- Lolo National Forest, Montana
- Lolo Peak, Montana
- Mount Lolo, near Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
- Mount Lolo (Quadra Island), British Columbia, Canada
- Lolo (people) or Yi in China
- Lolo (given name), a list of people
- Lolo (surname), a list of people
- Loló (Lourenço Tomás Cuxixima, born 1981), Angolan footballer
- Lolo (footballer, born 1984) (Manuel Jesús Ortiz Toribio), Spanish footballer
- Lolo (footballer, born 1993) (Manuel Coronado Plá), Spanish footballer
- Lori Lolo Jones (born 1982), American hurdler and bobsledder
- Karisma Kapoor (born 1974), Bollywood actress
- Manuel Lozano Garrido (1920–1971), Spanish journalist and author
- Manuel Lolo Sainz (born 1940), Spanish former basketball player and coach
- Lolo, an alias of trance artist Laurent Véronnez
- Lolo Ferrari (1963–2000), French model and actress noted for her breast implants, born Eve Valois
- Lolo (singer), (Lauren Pritchard) American singer-songwriter and actress.
- Lolo (Nelson "Lolo" Morales), Born in The Bronx, New York. The name "Lolo" given to him by his grandmother on the day of his birth, April 21st, 1986.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Lolo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lolo, a subdialect of the Makhuwa language of Mozambique
- any of several Loloish languages
- LoLo, abbreviation for Lift-on/Lift-off ships
- Lowrider, a type of car
- Scamper the Penguin (in the film The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin), known as "Lolo" outside the United States
- A blue ball-like character from the Eggerland series games
- Lolo (Klonoa character), from the Klonoa video game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.