From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lom (disambiguation))
|Look up lom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lom or LOM may refer to:
- Lom people, a Gypsy group, mainly in the Caucasus
- Lom, Bulgaria, a town in Bulgaria
- Lom, Norway, a municipality in Norway
- Lom prisoner of war camp in Norway
- Lom (Strakonice District), village and municipality in the Czech Republic
- Lom, a village in Pak Nhai, Cambodia
- Gorni Lom, a village in northwestern Bulgaria
- the Lom (river) in Bulgaria
- the Rusenski Lom, river in Bulgaria
- the Lom River (Cameroon), a river in eastern Cameroon.
- Lom Peak in Antarctica
- the term "Low on Mana", used in role playing games in which a magician needs to replenish mana reserves, the power required to cast magic spells.
- Light optical microscopy, the method of image magnification used in most microscopes.
- Lords of Magic, a turn-based strategy game.
- Legend of Mana, a Role-playing game (RPG).
- Lights out management, the ability for a system administrator to monitor and manage servers by remote control
- Locator Outer Marker, a navigational aid used by aircraft
- Learning object metadata, defined as the attributes required to fully or adequately describe a learning object
- Wings Field Airport (IATA airport code LOM), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Laminated object manufacturing, a rapid prototyping technology developed by Helisys
- Legion of Merit, a military decoration of the United States
- Legion of Mary (band), an American rock band formed by Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders
- Life on Mars (TV series), a British television series broadcast from 2006 to 2007
- Loss of Mission, military and space mission reference
- LAN on Motherboard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.