From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lomonosov (Ломоно́сов) may refer to:
- Mikhail Lomonosov (1711–1765), a polymath and writer of Imperial Russia
- Lomonosov, Russia (formerly Oranienbaum)
- Lomonosovfonna, ice cap on Spitsbergen, Svalbard
- Lomonosov Gold Medal, annual award given by the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Lomonosov Group, volcanic group in the Kuril Islands
- Lomonosov (computer), a Russian petascale computer
- All pages with titles containing "Lomonosov"
- M. V. Lomonosov School of Electrotechnics and Electronics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomonosov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.