|Type||Public (LSE: LSP)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Raymond Mould, Chairman
Patrick Vaughan, CEO
|Revenue||£32.8 million (2013)|
|Operating income||£4.6 million (2013)|
|Net income||£(13.4) million (2013)|
The Company was established by Raymond Mould and Patrick Vaughan in October 2007 as London & Stamford Property plc and admitted to the Alternative Investment Market in November 2007. It came to prominence when it acquired a significant stake in the Meadowhall Shopping Centre from British Land in February 2009. It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange and became a REIT in October 2010. In January 2013 it merged with Metric Property Investments to form LondonMetric Property.
The Company has circa ten property investments, all located in the UK including a 100% stake in One Fleet Place in London. The company's investment properties were valued at £0.9 billion as at 31 March 2013.
- Prelimiary Results 2013
- London & Stamford Property: Prospectus
- British Land sells Meadowhall to property magnate Raymond Mould Daily Telegraph, 9 February 2009
- London & Stamford Property becomes a REIT Property Week, 1 October 2010
- London & Stamford and Metric Property Merge to Create Larger REIT Invezz, 9 November 2012
- LondonMetric Property : Our Properties