London Buses route 203
|Start||Hounslow bus station|
|Length||10 miles (16 km)|
Route 203 commenced operating on 21 February 1951 between Hounslow Central station and Hanworth. From 25 July 1951, it was revised to operate from Twickenham station to Hatton Cross via Hounslow West station.
On 26 September 1970, route 203 was withdrawn between Twickenham and Hounslow. On 19 July 1975, it was diverted to serve the new Hatton Cross station. From 28 January 1978, it was extended from Hounslow to Brentford.
Upon being put up for tender, it passed to Westlink on 9 August 1986. When next tender it passed to London Buslines on 10 August 1991, with the Hounslow to Brentford section withdrawn. Route 203 was included in the March 1996 sale of London Buslines to CentreWest.
- National Express Group purchases the London Bus Division of Tellings Golden Miller National Express Group 1 June 2005
- Interim Report for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2006 Tellings Golden Miller Group
- Arriva to acquire Tellings Bus & Coach Professional 20 December 2007
- Bus tender results Route 203 Transport for London 9 February 2006
- Bus tender results Route 203 Transport for London 20 December 2010