London Buses route 92
|Vehicle||Alexander Dennis Enviro400 10.2m|
|Peak vehicle requirement||18|
On 15 May 1971, the roue was converted to one man operation with AEC Merlins, being converted back to double deck operation on 27 October 1973 with Daimler Fleetlines. On 31 March 1979, it was extended from Southall to Ealing Hospital.
Upon being put out to tender, the route passed to London Buslines on 10 November 1990. Route 92 was included in the March 1996 sale of London Buslnes to CentreWest which became part of FirstBus in March 1997. on 13 September 1997, the route was transferred to Alperton garage.
- Brent Park
- Wembley Stadium station
- Wembley Central station
- Sudbury & Harrow Road station
- Sudbury Hill station
- Greenford station
- Ealing Hospital
- Bus tender results Route 92 Transport for London 22 March 2010
- FirstGroup Announces Sale of Eight London Bus Depots FirstGroup 9 April 2013
- Aberdeen firm FirstGroup sells off depots for £80m BBC News 9 April 2013
- First quits London bus business Bus & Coach Professional 9 April 2013