From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Dial-a-Ride run by Transport for London (TfL) is a door-to-door transport service for people with a permanent or long term disability or health problem who are unable, or virtually unable to use public transport.
- Mercedes Sprinter 312D minibus
- Mercedes Sprinter 311D minibus
- Mercedes Vario 614D minibus
- Mercedes Vito 110D MPV Short/Long wheelbase
- VW T5 Bluebird low floor minibus
|This London road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|