From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
London Transport could refer to:
Transport authorities that operated services under the brand:
- London Passenger Transport Board (1933–1948)
- London Transport Executive (1948–1963)
- London Transport Board (1963–1970)
- London Transport Executive (GLC) (1970-1984)
- London Regional Transport (1984–2000)
- Transport for London (TfL) (since 2000)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.