From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up londoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Londoner could refer to:
- Londoner, a person whose origin or place of residence is London, England, U.K.
- Londoner, a resident of London, Ontario, Canada
- The Londoner, lifestyle blog
- The Londoner, newspaper in London, England
- The Londoner, a community paper in London, Ontario
- The Londoner, a chain of pubs in Texas
- The Londoner, a pub in Bangkok
- The Londoners, a Polish TV drama series set in London
- Londoner v. Denver, an important case in United States administrative law
- Londoni, a term used to refer to British Bangladeshi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Londoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.