From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up londres in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Londres may refer to:
- Londres, the French, Catalan, Portuguese, Spanish and Filipino language name for London, capital of the United Kingdom and England
- Londres, Catamarca, Argentina, formally 'San Juan de la Ribera de Londres' or 'Londres de la Nueva Inglaterra'
- Londres, Costa Rica, small rural Costa Rican community about 10 miles east of Quepos on the Rio Naranja river
- People with the surname
- Albert Londres (1884–1932), French journalist and writer
- Richie Londres, also known as Altered Beats, English musician, hip hop record producer, lead guitarist and multi-instrumentalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.