Loneliness, the state of "feeling lonely," describes a human state or feeling involving isolation, or the feeling of disconnection with others, etc. Often accompanied by a sense of yearning for connection. Usually manifests through hopes of romantic redemption in the arms of another. Lonely may also refer to:
- "Lonely" a 2014 single from B1A4 2nd album [WHO AM I]
- "Lonely", a 2011 single from 2NE1's album 2NE1 2nd Mini Album
- "Lonely", a 2006 single from Shannon Noll's second album Lift
- "Lonely", a 2005 single from Senegalese singer Akon's album Trouble.
- "Lonely", a 1998 single from Merril Bainbridge's second album Between the Days
- "Lonely", a 1997 single by Nana.
- "Lonely", a 2005 song from Líbido's studio album Lo Último que Hable Ayer
- "Lonely", a 2007 song from Bon Jovi's album Lost Highway
- "Lonely", a 2009 song from Foreigner's double album Can't Slow Down
- "Lonely", a 1988 song from Crimson Glory's album Transcendence
- "Lonely", a 1973 song from Tom Waits' debut album Closing Time
- "Lonely", a 1997 song by Peter Andre from his album Time
- "Lonely", a 2013 song by Danny Brown from his album Old
- "Lonely (Amy's Theme)", a 1967 song from Lovin' Spoonful's album You're a Big Boy Now
- "Lonely", a song written by Sharon Sheeley and performed by Eddie Cochran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.