Lonely Street (film)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)|
|Directed by||Peter Ettinger|
|Produced by||Chris Brinker
Bud S. Smith
|Written by||Peter Ettinger|
|Based on||Lonely Street
by Steve Brewer
|Edited by||M. Scott Smith
Lonely Street is a 2009 American comedy-thriller film directed by Peter Ettinger and starring Jay Mohr, Robert Patrick, Nikki Cox, Joe Mantegna and Katt Williams. The film is based on the novel of the same name, written by Steve Brewer.
Bubba Mabry (Mohr), a notoriously gullible private detective, is hired to snoop on a tabloid reporter by a mysterious celebrity known only as Mr. Aaron (Patrick). When the tabloid reporter is murdered, Mabry becomes the prime suspect in his death.
- Jay Mohr ... Bubba Mabry
- Robert Patrick ... Mr. Aaron
- Nikki Cox ... Bambi
- Joe Mantegna ... Jerry Finkelman
- Katt Williams ... Rodent
- Ernie Hudson ... Capt. Morgan
- Ken Davitian ... Motel Owner
- Lindsay Price ... Felicia
- Mike Starr ... JG
- Ellen Albertini Dow ... Lydia - Librarian
- Paul Rodriguez ... Det. Romero
- Gerry Bednob ... Bongo
- Heather Wahlquist ... Kathy Grabow
- David Mattey ... Snake
- Kevin Chapman ... Cowboy Cop
- Perry Anzilotti ... Marty Grabow
- John F. O'Donohue ... Hank 'The Tank' Tankersley
- Marnie Alexenburg ... Bartender
- Lacey Eberl ... Pop Star
- Seraphine, Danny (2010-09-23). Street Player: My Chicago Story. John Wiley & Sons. p. 284. ISBN 9780470625736. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
- Beifuss, John (2009-08-01). "Septuagenarian Elvis, comedy thriller take long route to DVD release". The Commercial Appeal. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
- "Lonely Street (2009)". TCM.com. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|