From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up long in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Long may refer to:
- Length, the long dimension of any object
- Lóng, a Chinese dragon
- Lòng, name for a laneway in Shanghai
- Long (surname), a common surname
- Long (finance), a position in finance, especially stock markets
- Long (Bloody Roar), a fictional character in the video-game series Bloody Roar
- Long integer, a computer data type denoted by long in many programming languages
- Long, a fielding term in cricket
- Lǒng, abbreviation for Gansu Province
- Yangtze River of China, known in Chinese as Changjiang (literally, "Long River")
- The River Long, or Longjiang (literally, "Dragon River"), one of several rivers in China
- Long, Somme, a commune in northern France
- Long District, Phrae, Thailand
- Long District, Laos
- Longitude (Long.), a geographic coordinate
- Length (disambiguation)
- Long County (disambiguation)
- Long Island (disambiguation)
- Long Mountain (disambiguation)
- Long Lake (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Long"
- 龍, the Chinese character for "dragon" transliterated as lóng in pinyin
- Longleng a district of Phom people in Nagaland, India.
- Short (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.