From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Long Acre)
Longacre, long acre or longacres may refer to:
- Long acre (road verge), a traditional name for wide grassy road verges used as livestock pasture
- Long Acre, London, a street in London
- Longacre Square, former name for Times Square and Duffy Square in Manhattan
- James B. Longacre (1794-1869), American engraver
- Longacres (racetrack), a former horse-racing track in Washington, USA
- Longacres Mile Handicap, a horse race held now annually at Emerald Downs racetrack in Auburn, Washington, USA
- Longacre Press, a publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.