|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Creative Director and Producer|
|Known for||Gaia Online, Street Fighter, Hiptic Games, Go Ninja, ShaqDown|
Long Vo (also known online as VO) is an entrepreneur, freelance illustrator and creative/art director.
Vo is one of the three original founders of Gaia Online, one of the first social gaming success stories being an English-language, anime-themed social networking and forums-based gaming website that grew to over 26 million registered users with 7 million unique users each month and was backed by venture firms such as Benchmark, Redpoint, DAG and Time Warner. Prior to this, Vo managed comic studio Studio XD and produced illustrations, multimedia and comic books for Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Wildstorm, Image Comics, UDON and many other publishers.
Vo's work was first noticed in PSM magazine back in 1997 and since then his work has appeared in many other mediums from comics and kids books to internet websites and videogames. Vo was listed as associate producer on an independent film All About Dad in 2009.
Long was the lead sprite designer for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, a high definition remake of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo that was released on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in November 2008. He provided artwork for the limited collector's edition of Street Fighter IV released in 2009 and was the lead ending artist on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars for the Nintendo Wii.
Long is founder and creative director of Hiptic Games, a mobile games studio based in the Bay Area. Hiptic Games is the maker of the mobile game app GO NINJA and SHAQDOWN starring Shaquille O'Neal, both games featured in iTunes, as well as Bravoman: Binja Bash!, a spiritual successor of the Bravoman for Namco Bandai under their Shifty Look banner. He still continues to do work for UDON and Capcom while creating new original IP and games for Hiptic Games. He is also known for his photography, videography and digital imagery working with cosplayer Linda Le (also known as Vampy).
- ECHO Series (1999–2000)
- Last Shot:First Draw (2000)
- Last Shot Series (2000–2001)
- Xmen Evolution Series (2001–2002)
- Robotech Series (2002–2003)
- Thundercats: Heroes and Villains Miniseries (2003)
- Street Fighter Comic series (2004)
- ROBOT Japanese Doujinshi (2010)
- RexBlade (Simon & Schuster, 1996)
- Robotech: Battlecry (Vicious Cycle Software, 2003)
- Capcom Fighting Jam (Capcom, 2004)
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (Capcom, Backbone Entertainment, 2008)
- Street Fighter 4 Limited Collector's Edition (Capcom, 2009)
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate Allstars (Capcom, 2010)
- Final Fight Double Impact (Capcom, 2010)
- GO Ninja! (Hiptic Games, 2012)
- ShaqDown (One Spear Entertainment/Hiptic Games, 2013)
- Bravoman: Binja Bash! (Namco Bandai Games/Hiptic Games, 2013)
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles (Harmony Gold, 2007)
- All About Dad (Spartan Film Studios, 2008)
- Inception (Warner Brothers, 2010)
- Puzzle Strike (Sirlin Games, 2010)
- Yomi (Sirlin Games, 2011)
- Street Fighter Monopoly (game) (Hasbro, 2012)