From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Long Weekend (disambiguation))
Long Weekend may refer to:
- Long weekend, in Western countries, a three-day weekend
- The Long Week-End, a 1940 social history of Britain between the World Wars, by Robert Graves and Alan Hodge
In film and television:
- Long Weekend (1978 film), an Australian horror film
- Long Weekend (2008 film), an Australian remake of the 1978 film
- The Long Weekend, a 2006 Canadian film starring Chris Klein and Brendan Fehr
- The Long Weekend (O' Despair), a 1989 film directed by Gregg Araki
- "Long Weekend" (Mad Men), an episode of Mad Men
- "The Long Weekend" (American Dragon: Jake Long), an episode of American Dragon: Jake Long
- Interwar period, the period between the end of World War I and the beginning of World War II in Europe (1918–1939)
- The Lost Weekend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long Weekend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.