From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Longfellow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Longfellow may refer to:
- Longfellow (surname)
- Longfellow, Minneapolis, United States
- Longfellow (neighborhood), Minneapolis, United States
- Longfellow, Oakland, California, United States
- Longfellow (horse) (1867–1893), one of America's first great thoroughbred racehorses
- "Longfellow corn", a variety of corn
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882), American poet and educator
- Baron Longfellow (born 1952), Canadian singer-songwriter, a.k.a. Andy Kim
- Longfellow Deeds, character in the 2002 film Mr. Deeds
"Longfellow", a song by Days Of The New from their 1999 album.
- Lester Piggott, jockey who was given the nickname "The Long Fellow" due to his large stature compared to other jockeys.
- Longfellow Bridge
- Longfellow Creek, a stream in the Delridge district of West Seattle, in Seattle, Washington
- Longfellow Elementary School (disambiguation)
- Longfellow Gardens and Zoo
- Longfellow Middle School (disambiguation)
- Longfellow Mountains, in honor of the Maine-born poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807–1882)
- Longfellow House–Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site (formerly Longfellow National Historic Site)
- Longfellow Square
- Longfellow Stakes, an American Thoroughbred horse race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longfellow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.