From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Longhair, or long hair, is a hairstyle, or a person with such a hairstyle. It may also refer to:
- Leung Kwok-hung, also known as "Long Hair", a Hong Kong politician
- Professor Longhair, New Orleans musician
- Long hairs was a nickname of a faction in the Taiping Rebellion.
- Domestic long-haired cat, a cat of mixed ancestry
- British Longhair, a breed of cat
- American Longhair, a breed of cat
- Angak, a Hopi kachina
- A 1959 episode of the western TV series Yancy Derringer
- A devotee of Classical music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.