|Years active||1995 - present|
Longinus Fernandes (Longines or Longie) is an Indian choreographer and dancer, who won the Filmfare Best Choreography Award in 2009; and internationally he is most known as the choreographer of the closing credits dance sequence featuring Academy Award for Best Original Song winning song, Jai Ho and another featuring O... Saya, also nominated in the same category, in the film Slumdog Millionaire (2008).
At the 81st Academy Awards ceremony, director Danny Boyle thanked him in his acceptance speech, while receiving his award for Best Direction, and also acknowledge missing out his name in the credits 
Longinus started out as a dancer in Hindi cinema in early 1990s, which paved way for work as assistant choreographer, soon he graduated to choreographing independently with film, Dil Ka Doctor (1995). Though he came into limelight when he took part in the reality dance competition, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Season 1), on Sony TV in 2006, where he partnered with actress, Shweta Salve and the couple were adjudged the runners-up, thereafter in 2008 he appeared as a judge in another reality dance competition, between television actors, Saas v/s Bahu, on Sahara One channel. He has also choreographed music videos like, Baba Sehgal's Balle Balle Ho Gai and Adnan Sami's Lift Kara De.
Longinus was also awarded the prestigious “Fred Astaire Award" (2009) in New York for best film choreography (Slumdog Millionaire).
He was also the choreographer for the opening of “So You Think You Can Dance-Canada" (for three consecutive years 2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Dil Ka Doctor (1995) 
- Oh Darling! Yeh Hai India (1995) (Actor)
- Border (1997)
- Keemat: They Are Back (1998)
- Jai Hind (1999)
- Sarfarosh (1999)
- Deewaanapan (2001)
- Satta (2003)
- Kucch To Hai (2003)
- Kyon? (2003) 
- Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002)
- Dil Hai Tumhaara (2002)
- Khushi (2003)
- Fun2shh (2003) 
- Rok Sako To Rok Lo (2004)
- Agni Pankh (2004) 
- Sajna Ve Sajna (2005) 
- Corporate (2006)
- Mera Dil Leke Dekho (2006)
- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008)
- Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
- Nickelodeon's Bollywood Bob (2009)
- Guzaarish (2010)
- Cigarette ki Tarah (2012)
- My Friend Pinto (2011)
- Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (2012)
- Barfi (2012)
- Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum (2012)
- Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story (2013)
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns (2013)
- 2009: Filmfare Best Choreography Award: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - Pappu Can't Dance Saala 
- 2009: Fred Astaire Award Best Film Choreography : Slumdog Millionaire - Jai Ho
- Interview: Choreographer Longi talks about working with Danny Boyle MiD DAY.
- 'It wasn't easy to make Dev and Freida dance' Rediff.com, 24 February 2009.
- Boyle apologises on stage, choreographer thrilled CNN-IBN, Wed, 25 February 2009.
- Danny made up!: Longinus The Times of India, 24 February 2009.
- Danny Boyle's acceptance spech at the Academy Awards "There's one guy I should mention, we've mentioned a lot of people, I forgot the guy who choreographed the dance at the end of the film, he's called Longinus [Fernandes] and I forgot him off the credits, and I only found out about it two weeks ago. I'm an idiot... and I apologize from the bottom of my heart Longinus".
- Week 1 Saas v/s Bahu Official website.
- Dancing warriors The Tribune, 23 August 2008.
- Credit Note by Danny Boyle The Times of India, Feb 24, 2009.
- 'Slumdog' folks helping IFC: Take One Prods. will supply crew for 'Bollywood' mini By James Hibberd, The Hollywood Reporter 26 February 2009.
- NEWS FLASH Screen, 28 March 2003.
- New Flash Screen, 2 May 2003.
- Punjabi film Sajna Ve Sajna Screen, 26 October 2007.
- Filmfare Awards... MSN, Saturday, 28 February 2009.